Spyfu is one of the best Digital Marketing tool for gaining insights that will aid your SEO across the board.
The scenarios of keywords driving traffic to other websites are truly helpful. Provide a practical benchmark for almost any site with a smarter digital marketing program against its competitors like SEMrush in both SEM and SEO. Quickly gauging organic results and paid search versus competitors is truly helpful to create proposals and prospecting for new valued customers. You can perform a reliable online research to discover how your competition is marketing. It even offers Ideas for launching new products and better platforms to promote for SEO.
What we are going to cover
- What is SpyFu?
- How SpyFu can help you?
- SpyFu- software features
- What does the company do well?
- SpyFu review: competitors
- SpyFu pros & cons
- SpyFu pricing plans
- Toughest competitors by price
- SpyFu final verdict
What is SpyFu?
SpyFu is a cloud hosted competitive intelligence tool that is completely focused on search marketing. It provides precious information on the most profitable ads and keywords for paid as well as organic search that are being used by competing businesses. It gives users the competitive intelligence that fuels competitive strategies. One can type in a domain to check and scrutinize all of the keywords it ranks for (counting the content that mainly ranks), the ads it purchases on Google, and an overview of how they compare to their competitors in the global platform or market. With in-depth insights into both PPC and SEO, it is a great tool for people who are taking initial step in a campaign and those who are improvising what is already in motion. It does every single thing on a sensible price.
How SpyFu can help you?
SpyFu, an intelligence tool can aid you to know marketing strategies of your competitor, organic ranking for each keyword, the most profitable keywords, and every ad variations. You can find traditional and online leads methods like email, phone, and social media. Below are the some extra advantages of SPYFU.
- You can watch your paid and SEO rankings on Yahoo, Bing, and Google and monitor your keyword rankings
- With smart proposals drive clicks to your AdWords or SEO campaigns you can boost the traffic on your sites.
- With trustworthy contact information provided by SpyFu, you can generate sales leads or build partnerships.
A remarkable and beneficial search engine optimization (SEO) tool should offer both a well-designed user interface (UI) and comprehensive tool-set that is easy enough for SEO experts & typical business users to navigate. Digital marketing tool SpyFu (at $39 each month, billed annually for the Basic plan), does not fail in striking this balance. Overall, it is found to be a strong option for expanding SMEs businesses
This amazing SEO tool permits you to search for any domain and check every place these domains exposed of on Google. Every organic rank, each keyword they have bought on Adwords, and every single ad variation in the last nine years. It usually offers users the chance to learn how to connect with these domains as well by finding traditional and online leads such as email address, phone number, and social media profiles which can’t be found anywhere else. It gives smart suggestions that drives clicks to the business Adwords or SEO campaigns for more effective digital marketing. Any sort of bad keywords noticed are removed so users get the better keywords options accessible.
Tools are also offered that allow them to check paid and SEO rankings on search engines such as Yahoo, Bing, and Google. One of the good parts is that no testing is required for keyword research. Users can take benefits from their competitors’ lesson histories by drawing on historic misses and hits. Genuine contact information is also available to help companies generate sales leads or build partnerships. SpyFu’s expert tool also help alter Google Adwords data & search results into insightful answers that expose new prospects for search marketers to aid craft best digital marketing strategies that delivers the required results for the business.
- A/B Testing
- Competitor Analysis
- Keyword Tracking
- Google Analytics Integration
- Change tracking
- Keyword Research
- Link Management
- Content Management
- Multi-lingual support
- 9+ Years of Organic Ranking History
- Reporting and Analytics
- Mobile Search Tracking
- 9+ Years of AdWords History
- Rank Tracking
- Website Audit
- User Management
- Revenue Management
SpyFu Review: Competitors
You perhaps have more than one competitor. When you go into the domain in SpyFu, it won’t just illustrate you information about that website. You will also learn about its competitor businesses as well. Certainly, those competitors are your competitors, too. Here is what you can perform with the competitor or rival report:
- Find advanced warning of domains gaining on your keywords
- Learn about the sites that are your top competitors
- Find out the worth of the competitor clicks in search results
- Drop down your workload by imitating a competitor business’s strategy
Pros & Cons:
- High-quality reporting tool on complete visibility.
- Amazing tool to discover competitor’s keywords & their ads. You get good insight into your competitors.
- Gives you an opportunity to rapidly access PPC history and keywords information relevant to your customers. Can also print the exact reports.
- Kombat is a leading feature to discover shared keywords, extremely simple to see where some competitors may be differentiating in exceptional ways.
- There is handful of sites which are missing in their database so their campaigns are not exposed.
- With several options and dashboards, it’s often hard to find what data is the most required.
- The biggest concern is exporting charts and graphs. Only the data is exported. It’s a slight sluggish at times too.
SpyFu gives an overall suite of core keyword search and tools at sensible prices. It provides easy to understand reports and an interactive user interface. SpyFu is a well-designed Digital Marketing and SEO tool packed with features and metrics exclusively geared toward online marketing, sales, and digital advertising. You can use those insights to build up your own paid and organic search strategies. It offers competitive insights. Even better: SpyFu tool is priced competitively and gives a money-back (30-day) guarantee.